Alexandra Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Alexandra?
Alexandra, a charming town located in the heart of Victoria, Australia, is a perfect blend of natural beauty and historical significance. This picturesque town is surrounded by breathtaking views, and there are countless things to see and do in and around Alexandra.
Here are some of the top tourist attractions in and around Alexandra:
1. Buxton Trout and Salmon Farm: Located just 10 minutes north of Alexandra, Buxton Trout and Salmon Farm is a delightful experience for visitors. This scenic farm offers trout fishing, feeding the stock and enjoying some of the freshest fish available.
Address: 1091 Maroondah Highway, Buxton, VIC 3711
2. Alexandra Timber Tramway and Museum: The Timber Tramway and Museum is located near the Alexandra Railway Station and is an open-air museum of Victoria's logging industry and history. Visitors can go on a leisurely tram ride, visit the sawmill and enjoy interactive displays of historic logging tools and equipment.
Address: Station St, Alexandra VIC 3714
3. Lake Eildon National Park: Lake Eildon National Park is situated about 20 minutes east of Alexandra and is a popular destination for visitors. This park is a great place to explore for those who enjoy bushwalking, camping and water activities.
Address: Lake Eildon National Park, VIC 3713
4. Marian Rennie Studio Gallery: Marian Rennie Studio Gallery is located right in the heart of Alexandra and is a must-visit for art lovers. This stunning gallery exhibits contemporary Australian art and showcases the works of some of the most talented artists in the region.
Address: 68 Grant St, Alexandra VIC 3714
5. The Alexandra Golf Club: The Alexandra Golf Club is the perfect destination for golf enthusiasts, offering an 18-hole championship golf course. This beautiful course is surrounded by natural beauty including views of the nearby hills makes it even more picturesque.
Address: Perkins Street, Alexandra VIC 3714
6. Cathedral Range State Park: Cathedral Range State Park is a natural wonder located just 30 minutes north of Alexandra. This park is characterized by stunning landscapes with rugged peaks and gentle forested slopes.
Address: Cathedral Lane, Taggerty VIC 3714
7. Marysville: Marysville is located about 30 minutes south-east of Alexandra and is another popular tourist destination. This charming town is well-known for its stunning Keppel Lookout, magnificent Steavenson Falls, and other scattered natural beauty spots.
Address: Marysville, VIC 3779
Alexandra offers a range of exciting destinations to suit everyone. Whether you love exploring natural beauty spots, visiting museums and art galleries, or just enjoying the scenic beauty of Victoria, there is something here for everyone, so pack your bags and get ready for a perfect holiday!
Alexandra Tourism Articles